Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to all my faithful followers and blogging friends. I hope you all have a truly wonderful Christmas. I will be baking pies all day today; I'm going to work but only to drop off a gift for my one and only friend at work and then I'll sneak out. The business where I work always makes a huge deal out of Christmas Eve-I think it's because the powers that be feel guilty about making people work the day before Christmas so there's all sorts of goodies to eat, and the office where I work will order out for breakfast, and lots of gifts exchange hands from the managers to the clerks and so forth.

So the plan for today is a short visit to work, then a 6 mile run, then bake pumpkin pies while I watch a Christmas movie-probably It's a Wonderful Life, my favorite.

Merry Christmas, everybody!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Merry Christmas to you too!!!

greentigress said...

Merry Christmas to you too
Tanya!!#