Thursday, April 29, 2010

Back to Work-Again!

I noticed some time ago that the title of my last post was "Obverservations". I almost corrected the spelling then decided to let it stand; for some reason I like the new spelling and the fact that I've invented a new word. Since one of the definitions of obverse is "constituting the opposite aspect of the same fact" this title seemed appropriate for the post.

And now, faithful readers, the real subject of this particular post-yes, I am returning to work, possibly as early as next week. Hopefully this will be a short gig of no more than 2 or 3 weeks; I'll be training someone for the job that I used to do. I enjoy training and with the right trainee it can actually be sort of fun, showing them all the shortcuts I learned after almost 20 years as a cubicle monkey. The bad part of returning to work is that this time I won't be able to adjust my work hours to accomodate my running schedule, since I'll have to be at work bright and early to work with the newbie.

After this stint, I am absolutely, positively, without question, done working (unless my boss calls me again..).

2 comments:

funderson said...

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight
and I respectfully respect your right to make up new words

Sarah said...

LOVE the new word. Hope you have a short, but fun, stint back into the working world. :)