I ran a very nice 6 miler this morning. I really need to get out the door earlier-it's starting to warm up here and my runs are always better in the cooler mornings. It was a good run, however; I got into the zone and just ran-no thought about pace or heart rate, I just ran by feel, thinking about running lightly and reveling in how good it felt!
So, since you've all been waiting with baited breath to learn more about me, the most boring average person on the planet, here's my tag answers:
8 things I'm looking forward to:
1. Mom's visit next week
2. My friends' wedding next month
3. The half marathon I'm running in July
4. My shooting date with friends next Sunday-I finally get to shoot the mighty Spencer!
5. I ordered a watch to replace the one stolen in December-it should be here next week!
6. Hubby quitting his "temporary" job that was supposed to be done in 2 months, and has now lasted almost a year.
7. Going to Disneyland this summer with the nephews.
8. And of course, the biggie-the Las Vegas Rock & Roll Marathon in December!
8 things I did yesterday:
1. Baked cookies-oatmeal with walnuts and chocolate chips, and they were excellent!
2. Washed the car-it was disgustingly dirty!
3. Did some laundry
4. Pulled weeds, but you wouldn't know it by looking at my planters..
5. Cooked dinner-soft tacos with my own version of spanish style rice.
6. Worked a bit on a newsletter I write for the Scottish Society we belong to
7. Played with the neighbor's new baby goats
8. Started cleaning the spare bedroom in preparation for Mom's visit
8 things I would like to do:
1. Learn to tango
2. Take a road trip across Canada, then back across the USA
3. Go back to Paris and have more than one day to spend in that beautiful city
4. Run all the way around the island of Bora Bora
5. Clean out the attic-and I do mean clean it out. There's stuff up there that's absolutely useless and I don't know why we've kept it.
6. Have our wedding vowsrenewed by Elvis in a little chapel in Las Vegas. I've been threatening Hubby that this is what we're going to do in December!
7. Learn to cook well. I can bake but I really can't cook.
8. Go back to Midland, Texas and see if I can find the little house I remember from my childhood.
8 shows I watch:
1. House-it's on even as we speak, I'm listening to it while I'm posting!
2. Biggest Loser
3. Amazing Race
4. Dr. Phil-it's my afternoon guilty pleasure!
5. America's got Talent
6. The Office
7. My name is Earl
8. Parks and Recreation
8 people I tag:
1. Mountain Mama and she's the only one I'm tagging since Bruce and I follow the same blogs and they've all pretty much already been tagged
See, I told you I was boring. There's not a single exceptional thing in any of those lists. I wish it was more exotic; such is the life of your average middle class woman.