Thursday, October 30, 2008

MPG

I did an easy 4 miler today, completely unplugged-no Garmie, no music, just me and the road. Sometimes simpler is just better.

Check out this website: www.thecarconnection.com/mpg-quiz. I'm getting 38 miles to the gallon-not bad for a '55 American model! Dang-I'm a hybrid. Those things are just plain ugly. I wish I got worse gas mileage and could be a Corvette. No, wait-why not get horrendous mileage, and be a Ferrari? Based on my year model of 1955, I could be a 410 Sport-a V12, 380 horsepower race car, worth somewhere around a gazillion dollars! That would be fantastic, until Hubby figured out what I was worth on the market..

3 comments:

BeachRunner said...

I am a hybrid too, getting 35.5 miles per gallon. Now I need to run longer/further to get my mpg up. Thanks for the motivation.

Sarah said...

I am a hybrid too. :)

The other I ran without my watch...I had never realized how often I look at it. It was nice for a change to not even consider my pace...very relaxing. :)

Unknown said...

I'm a hybrid too....34.5mpg. Sweet!