Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Cookies

Today was an easy 4 mile run, nothing much to write about except that the morning was absolutely perfect for a run. I could tell by the light coming in to our bedroom at 5 am that it would be foggy which I love. Sure enough, by the time I got up and out the door at 7:30 it was still very cool, foggy and quiet. I hope this lasts a while. This would be perfect weather for the half marathon.

I baked chocolate chip cookies last night. I tried different chocolate chips-Ghirardellis milk chocolate chips instead of my usual Hershey's. They were bigger and sweeter, which Hubby loved but a little too sweet for me. Otherwise, a pretty good batch; I give it a 7 on the 1 to 10 cookie scale.

We saw Sex and the City yesterday. I was totally hooked on the series, so the movie, for me, was good. However, if you didn't watch the series, skip the movie. There's just too many inside story lines that won't be as interesting if you didn't see the series.

No comments: